so it goes....guilty as charged. Yes i have taken a detour, i flew off the radar. It didn't help that the last two weeks have been the busiest i have been professionally in recent times. But i am not giving excuses, just that my head was very clouded...and exercising and regimen is the first to go out of the window. Which is a bad thing. But tell you what, i have tried to be committed as much as i can. I have tried to work out most days, not necessarily with Jillian Michaels but have tried running, Pilates, yoga, i have tried to do something. I have also tried to have a green juice on most days. I know, i know, 'most days' doesn't cut it! so i am doing what i think good people will do when they are down and out...get back on the treadmill again. So...I am starting afresh. and this time with higher resolve. And i am going to post regularly as well...sorry homies! yes, i have missed you too.
In other news, i am resolving to try a half marathon this June on my 30th birthday:)...and the hubby is more than supportive, so i am pumped!!!
In other news, i am resolving to try a half marathon this June on my 30th birthday:)...and the hubby is more than supportive, so i am pumped!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment