Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Day 9, Day 10 and Day 11

The sinning continues... well a little bit.
I started working for a new client last week and for the first time, i feel things getting crazy. The new work patterns have left me a little flustered and I have to confess, i am struggling. Its coming at a weird point and its almost like life's throwing me these curve balls, right when i am in the middle of this challenge. Although, that was an excuse, I am trying not to create excuses. Life is a potpourri of excuses, you just have to ask.

Day 9: I did weigh myself in the morning and I am 114.7lb today! I lost almost 3lb...not bad for 10 days. Did not work out today, but did my green juice and meditation. Monday's are my meditation classes, so it was an extended period of time that i was there. Its so calming though, i feel very much at home at the center of my head now.

Day 10: Crazy day but got home and without having any mental dialogue with myself, i started my circuit training. The problem is that the prospect of the training is not a pleasant one. Its a very very effective workout routine,  just not enjoyable. And I struggle with that.

Day 11: Lame day because i had to get back in the evening and work. So, I gave up onmy exercise   today...bad, bad, bad. This is two days this week. I just cannot afford to have another such day....Its hard, its hard to keep up a schedule that is good for you, very strange. I am a little surprised that i have to work so hard at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment